Friday 6 July 2012

New Ideas ...

The only good thing to come out of me being laid up with flu is that I had time (when I could lift my head off the pillow) to research new ideas and get more inspiration to pass on through my blog.The tutorial for this was so easy and demonstrated by 'Brenda Keenan', so thank you so much for that.  Here are my interpretations on Brenda's design ...


There are lots of ways you can vary these fab cards ...


Sotty ties ...

 


I love the textured card stock with the gorgeous Mocha Morning Designer Series Papers
Next I must try with bright card stock and various dsp's for matching ties, I'll post them another day ... thanks for looking xx

2 comments:

  1. Awww thank you so much for popping by and for taking the time to comment also. Your design inspired me so much and I am really grateful for your tutorial. I need to experiment with different shirt and tie colours now xx

    ReplyDelete